Careers at ChargePoint
ChargePoint is an award-winning company that can offer long-term stability and career development.
As a result of our continued growth we are seeking to grow many areas of the ChargePoint business and welcome new team members into all areas of the company.
You can view our current vacancies and apply for any role directly through the job descriptions below each department on this page.
ChargePoint Technology is committed to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities without regard to race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
Business Development Manager - Central Europe
As a result of our continued growth we are seeking a Business Development Manager to drive new business development across Central Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of acquiring and developing new business accounts. You will manage your own diary and appointments on a day to day basis to develop leads and meet company targets based around new business development. You will work closely with team members and other departments to ensure the business continues to run smoothly and efficiently.
You will be given guidance but ultimately it will be down to you to utilise your skills and industry knowledge to win new business and assist in the company’s growth.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator at all levels, enthusiastic and self-motivated, target driven and hard working.
Skills and Experience
- University Degree or qualified by extensive relevant experience
- A strong, proven track record of New Business Development, Sales Channel Management and Account Management.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Processes or related industrial Processes
- You will be highly numerate and be able to demonstrate a solid commercial acumen allowing you to operate at the highest levels of integrity.
- Outstanding Communication and Presentation Skills.