Careers at ChargePoint
ChargePoint is an award-winning company that can offer long-term stability and career development.
As a result of our continued growth we are seeking to grow many areas of the ChargePoint business and welcome new team members into all areas of the company.
You can view our current vacancies and apply for any role directly through the job descriptions below each department on this page.
ChargePoint Technology is committed to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities without regard to race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
Mazak Setter / Operator
Working on a rotational shift basis and reporting to the Production Manager, you will support the manufacturing team.
- Setup and operation of Mazak Integrex machine tools producing high value, high quality components
- Use of hard gauging and CMM to ensure product quality when working with fine tolerances
- Working in stainless steels and heat resistant super alloys
- Strong understanding of ISO programming is required
Essential Experience and Skills
- Time-served with a minimum of 5 years' experience in setting/operating in precision manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years' experience on multi-axis CNC turn/mill machining centres
- Good knowledge of Mazatrol controls and ISO programming
- Capable of reading and interpreting technical drawings and documentation
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Setup and operation of Fanuc control system on multi-axis CNC lathes and machining centres
- Experience of twin turret, twin spindle machining desirable
- Use of Microsoft Office
The successful candidate will be a real team-player who is driven to succeed. With your eye on the detail you will be highly organised and used to working to deadlines and prioritising workloads.
How do I apply?
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com before the closing date of 28th September 2018.