Careers at ChargePoint
ChargePoint is an award-winning company that can offer long-term stability and career development.
As a result of our continued growth we are seeking to grow many areas of the ChargePoint business and welcome new team members into all areas of the company.
You can view our current vacancies and apply for any role directly through the job descriptions below each department on this page.
ChargePoint Technology is committed to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities without regard to race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
Travel and Support Administrator
37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday (9am to 5pm)
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual to join us at ChargePoint Technology Ltd in the position of Travel and Support Administator.
The purpose of the role is to support the function and administration of company travel requirements and provide administration support for the Site Services team.
Reporting to the Support Coordinator, your main focus will be:
- Managing all company travel requests; ensuring compliance with the Company Travel Policy
- Supporting travellers with VISA documentation
- Planning and booking travel, including flights, hotels, car hire etc
- Creating itineraries for travellers
- Record keeping, i.e approvals, confirmations, cost and providing analytics where required
- Proactively looking at ways of improving the current systems in place to allow for greater efficiency and cost control
- Administering the Service Technician's calendar
- Monitoring of travel reports to ensure the welfare of our travellers and contacting them with any important information regarding their travel destinations
- Updating and reviewing the calendar for travellers
- Linking travel arrangements to Support Cases and Service Technicians
- Liasing with customers for site arrangements
- Logging, updating and communicating with customers for Support Cases
- Distributing Support tasks, and chasing responses
- Developing resources for Service Technicians to take to site
- Creating and issue of Site Service Training Records
Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a travel administration/agency role or equivalent, although not essential, and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
We are looking for an excellent communicator with a confident approach. You will take ownership of the role, working on your own initiative within a supportive environment. Being a real team player, you will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, on-site parking, RAC breakdown cover and the opportunity to work within a great culture!
If you are interested in joining our team, Click here to apply
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be in a position to contact those who have been selected to the next stage of the recruitment process.