Careers at ChargePoint
ChargePoint is an award-winning company that can offer long-term stability and career development.
As a result of our continued growth we are seeking to grow many areas of the ChargePoint business and welcome new team members into all areas of the company.
You can view our current vacancies and apply for any role directly through the job descriptions below each department on this page.
ChargePoint Technology is committed to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities without regard to race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
Business Development Manager - Central Europe
As a result of our continued growth we are seeking a Business Development Manager to drive new business development across Central Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of acquiring and developing new business accounts. You will manage your own diary and appointments on a day to day basis to develop leads and meet company targets based around new business development. You will work closely with team members and other departments to ensure the business continues to run smoothly and efficiently.
You will be given guidance but ultimately it will be down to you to utilise your skills and industry knowledge to win new business and assist in the company’s growth.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator at all levels, enthusiastic and self-motivated, target driven and hard working.
Skills and Experience
- University Degree or qualified by extensive relevant experience
- A strong, proven track record of New Business Development, Sales Channel Management and Account Management.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Processes or related industrial Processes
- You will be highly numerate and be able to demonstrate a solid commercial acumen allowing you to operate at the highest levels of integrity.
- Outstanding Communication and Presentation Skills.
Sorry, we have no vacancies at present. Please send your CV to our careers inbox and we will contact you if anything comes up in this area.
Part-time Administration Assistant (Facilities, HR and Health and Safety)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual to join us at ChargePoint Technology in the position of Administration Assistant (Facilities, H&S and HR).
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support across three support service functions; Site Facilities, Health and Safety and Human Resources. Reporting to the HR Manager in this truly varied role, your main focus will be:
- Supporting and organising any ad-hoc facility related requirements
- Assisting with the booking of company travel via our external provider
- Tracking annual contract services and arranging where necessary
- Arranging the ordering of supplies, e.g. tea/coffee, cleaning supplies
- Tracking IT equipment on site and supporting colleagues with any additional equipment requirements, cabling etc.
- Welcoming visitors to site and answering calls in a timely and professional manner
- Responsibility for all meeting rooms on site, including arranging lunches etc
- Administering the security fobbing system (issuing of fobs, tracking issues, producing monthly reports for payroll)
- Supporting the set-up of new employees (ordering IT equipment, preparing for and arranging new starter induction packs)
- Updating the central training matrix
- Supporting the HR Manager with any administrative tasks as and when required
Health & Safety
- Taking minutes at the monthly H&S committee meeting and supporting any actions
- Conducting weekly fire alarm checks with the H&S consultant
- Providing Company H&S visitor induction
- Administering and ordering eye care vouchers via our external provider
- Supporting the H&S Consultant with any administrative tasks as and when required
- Filing and scanning
- Arranging orders
- Booking training
- Updating documentation etc.
We are looking for an excellent communicator with a confident approach. Being a real team player, you will be highly organised with a keen eye on the detail and capable of working on your own initiative within a supportive environment.
Ideally you will have 1-2 years relevant experience and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages with a GCSE in Maths and English (Grade C or above) or equivalent.
Please note that due to expected volume of applications, we will only be contacting those who have been selected to the next stage of the recruitment process.