ChargePoint® containment valves have become an industry standard for high containment batch transfers within API manufacturing processes, meeting the stringent demands for operator protection and dust control when handling high OEL / OEB products.
The ability to ensure that the vital containment performance targets and other key process requirements are realised, has been met with the ChargePoint®, ChargePoint® EXCEL, ChargePoint® DL and a range of options and accessories.
- High containment to nanogram levels
- Steam in Place (SIP)
- Manual or fully automated operation
- Washing and Cleaning in Place (WIP, CIP)
- Operation up to 6Bar and full vacuum
- Range of ChargeBottle® and ChargeBag® containers
Extensive experience in the Pharmaceutical industry has led to successful installations into a wide range of both new and existing pharmaceutical manufacturing process:
Reactor Charging (Click to download)
Filtration / Drying
Mixing / Blending
International: +44 151 728 4500
USA: +1 609 549 6165