Intelligent Monitoring Platform
The wireless monitoring technology communicates vital equipment performance data and provides an audit trail; allowing maintenance, health and safety and compliance teams to make informed decisions to proactively manage their maintenance programmes.
VERIFi adds a new dimension to conventional split valve equipment, combining the highest levels of performance and reliability with a unique technology; allowing manufacturers to meet the most stringent requirements of the regulatory bodies.
Manage valve maintenance programmes proactively:
- Real time feedback on operating conditions
- Intuitive platform can be configured to send alerts directly to H&S, Compliance and Maintenance teams
Increase plant efficiency and safety:
- Reduce downtime due to unplanned maintenance
- Reduce losses due to product contamination
- Reduce risks to operations personnel from exposure to APIs
- VERIFi Portal collects and stores data
- Monitor and interrogate data from multiple valve installations simultaneously
Self powering Hub with simple graphical feedback
The VERIFi Hub is located directly on the valve installation to collect data and visually indicate the usage and parameters under which the valve is operating. This alerts the operator to conditions which could cause damage to the seals and compromise sealing integrity.
The full-colour LED Hub displays the current temperature of the active unit, the number of cycles and the time elapsed since the seals were last changed.
Secure wireless monitoring and data synchronisation
The Hub synchronises wirelessly to the secure VERIFi portal which stores and displays
the data on a user-friendly dashboard. This enables maintenance personnel to monitor multiple valve installations and make informed decisions and proactively manage their maintenance programmes effectively.
VERIFi Hubs communicate wirelessly using secure encryption
VERIFi Portal available on-demand via hosted website or as locally installed on
VERIFi Portal website responsive design available on any mobile device